10.07.2012

Happy Conference Sunday

This is what our Conference Sunday looked like:


Capri is teething and didn't sleep very good last night so today she slept through almost both entire sessions of conference, I'm not going to say how much of that her Daddy slept with her.  Landon used to listen to one conference talk every morning while he was getting ready.  He's going to have to start that routine again to catch up.  I love conference weekend.  Ours was filled with good company, good food, and good words.

We celebrated Brooke's 24th birthday today.  I've said it before, but I want to do birthday's like the Jackson's, they make birthdays so special!  We each wrote a few things we liked about Brooke and stuck the 24 post-its on her bedroom door.  Lynn also taped 24 dollar bills to the door along with some other decor.  You are never to old for birthdays!   Capri and I had a great time shopping with Lynn this last week for Brooke's birthday and we are so happy we were there to spend it with her. Brooke and Hannah headed back to school today.  Brooke is finishing up her Master's at Utah State so we'll get to see her again in November when we go stay with my parents. Hannah is at BYU so I'm sure we'll figure out a way to see her too!



Capri discovered the piano today.  It was fun watching her realize that she was the one making the music.  She had some good stuff going down on those keys so we "face timed" Grandma Linda to show her our little pianist.

Then we headed outside to get our fresh air for the day and continued to face time Grandma Linda...Capri was glued to the phone.  Oh, Capri stands while holding on to things now, she even took a few steps with the push toy by herself.  I feel so proud of my little six month old, but this is happening too fast!
Happy Conference Sunday!  Can't wait to listen to the words of our prophets again on my iphone.