6.30.2012

San Jose Giants









It’s baseball season!  After our morning in Santa Cruz we hurried back to join the Samuelson’s at the San Jose Giants baseball game. I usually go a few days before washing my hair, but today was really pushing it after the run so the headband was necessary. There is something about a baseball game, sunflower seeds, and cold sodas that make it feel like summer.   Capri loved looking at little James and would get the biggest smile on her face, so cute.  I love when Capri smiles at strangers, I hope her social skills continue in this direction.  After the game we went to Santana Row for dinner at Plutos.  We went here the last time we got together with the Samuelson’s and I love their sweet potato fries and dipping sauce!  Summer nights are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment