9.29.2013

Playing with the Pitchers

Just the last few random pictures from my phone and camera of our time hanging out with the Pitcher family.
^Man, this girl loves music (I think I've mentioned that twenty times)! Capri wandered in the piano room multiply times a day to play the piano and dance to the orchestrated music. She liked it better when "Grammy" would come watch and clap to the beat while she danced.  Capri would see Linda first thing in the morning and say "DANCE" running to the piano room looking to see if grandma was following.^
^Uncle Mike has the touch to calm this wild child.^
^Lots of fun shopping with "Grammy" this trip!^
^Dinner at the Spaghetti Factory with a big portion of the Pitchers.^
^Hey, we are all kind of smiling and looking at the camera... rare family photo!^
^Jackson and Kiley sure knew how to make Capri smile.  It feels so nice to know she has cousins that love her like crazy and take such good care of her.  We love them just as much!^
^So glad we could meet up with Landon's Uncle Chad, Audrey, Candice, baby Raelynn, and Carly.  My super jealous Capri is practicing sharing Mama's lap one baby at a time.  It was cute, my 18 month smartie pants would go point out all the letter "C's on the wall.  She used to just see letters and say it was a C, but she recognizes the letters in her name a little better now.  Nielson's 2X in Utah still wasn't enough to go back to Houston on.^
^Fun lunch at the Bun Basket and visit to the Rock Loft in Fruit Heights.  Grammy spoiled us with all kinds of good food and treats on this trip.  Capri picked out her own Owl cookie.^
^Jackson's Saturday Football game.  This stud played great and had a winning team! Lehi is serious about little league football.  I'm nervous to find out what our local Texas football is like! ^
^I forgot my sunglasses, but luckily Capri and I found some in the dollar bins at Target- you love right? :) Can't wait until the day I'm sitting on the sidelines with a cold drink being the crazy parent cheering on my own kids.^
^The night before we headed home Linda took us to Farmington Station for Mexican and a fun night by the fountains.  This place was really something and I have to say I'm impressed Farmington!  Between the fountains, playground, and ice cream, Capri could have stayed and danced all night.^

^I think this is the last pregnancy photo before baby. The bigness is only getting bigger; my only complaint about being pregnant and I still have a little less than three months to go!^
^This picture is my favorite.  Seeing these two reunite almost made up for the time being apart because it was so sweet!  I have to mention how special Landon made coming home.  He made a "Welcome Home Girls" sign on the door and laid out presents on the couch for us.  He bought Capri a new outfit and me a hat and my favorite treats. I did clean the house spotless before we left, but it was even cleaner when we got home.  It feels good to be loved and missed.  We sure love our man.^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment